Another link to store for future reference! Got it from allrecipes. Very simple recipe, I like it. Can’t wait to try.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 leeks, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream (optional)
Prep 15 m
Cook 1 h
Ready In 1 h 15 m
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large pot over medium heat, and saute the leeks, cauliflower, and garlic for about 10 minutes. Stir in the vegetable broth, and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 45 minutes.
- Remove the soup from heat. Blend the soup with an immersion blender or hand mixer. Season with salt and pepper. Mix in the heavy cream, and continue blending until smooth.