Another recipe that I’ve worked out on my own (and with a little help), and here’s the recipe!
Half a chicken or any chicken part you like
3 tbsp dark sauce
1 tbsp light sauce
2 bay leaves
4 tbsp of white vinegar (more if you prefer it more sour)
A handful of black peppercorns
1 tsp minced garlic
1. Marinate the chicken parts with dark sauce, light sauce, minced garlic, peppercorns and bay leaves. I marinated mine overnight and enjoyed the taste very much!
2. In a pan, heat up some oil and fry the chicken pieces. Reserve the marinating liquid for later.
3. Once the chicken is almost cooked, pour in your vinegar and stir it in to mix with the chicken.
4. Add in the marinating sauce and stir. Taste the liquid and add in sugar or vinegar to your liking.
5. Put on the lid and turn the fire down low. Let it simmer for another 30 minutes and it is done!