Another one from the baby food facebook page:
1 box of cherry tomatoes(approx. 40)
1 big tomato
1 onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 yellow capsicum, diced
Fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
4 tbsp chicken broth
1) Wash and pre-steam tomatoes for 5 minutes(lazy way of cooking, don’t need to cut and peel the tomatoes.LOL!)
2) Heat up saucepan with olive oil, stir fry garlic & onion until transculent and soft
3) Add in capsicum, stir fry
4) Add in tomatoes, mash and stir fry
5) Add in chicken stock, at low heat, keep stiring until the sauce become thickening (about 5-10minutes)
6) Off fire, let it cool down and blend the sauce until smooth
Found this recipe on a baby feeding Facebook page. Loving the recipes!
1) 1 1/2 Potatoes (Left over from making baby porridge) – Cut cube
2) 1 white Onion – chopped
3) 1 tsp blended Garlic ( Optional)
4) 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter , if too dry while cooking can add 1 tbsp olive oil.
5) 3 Portobello Mushroom – Cut to piece
6) Salt , Balck Pepper & Parsley Flakes(optional)
7) Abt 1 1/2 cup of Water. ( Should put vege or chicken stock, more flavor)
1) Put Butter with lower heat, add potatoes and Onion & Blended Garlic, stir fry for 5 minutes till tender.
2) Add in Portobello Mushroom stir for 5 minute again , then add water simmer for 10 minutes…
3) Then blend it till smooth, for Baby can serve with little bit black pepper.
For Adult add 1 tsp salt , black pepper & Parsley Flakes.