Ingredients (serves 2)
- Break eggs into a bowl and stir them gently, don’t want any bubbles there.
- Melt the butter on a low heat, in a non-stick pan.
- Add in the eggs, and start stirring them, making sure to stir the cooked egg at the bottom of the pan up. You can lift the pan off the fire if you feel it’s cooking too quickly.
- Once the eggs are half cooked, add in a dash of milk to cool the eggs down, it also adds taste to the eggs.
- Add in cheese once the egg is more or less ready to be eaten.
- Once the cheese has melted, plate and serve.